10 November 2017

BRANCHES OF BIOLOGY

Basically, there are 17 branches of biology listed below. What do you love most ? 😉
  • histology - the study of microscopic structure of tissue level
  • cytology - the study of cell structure and division
  • ecology - the study of inter-relationship between plants, animals and environment
  • biotechnology - the study of application biology in productive industry
  • genetic - the study of heredity and variation
  • ethology - the study of animals behaviour
  • microbiology - the study of microorganisms
  • mycology - the study fungus
  • botany - the study of plants
  • zoology - the study of animals
  • physiology - the study of processes and activities within organisms
  • virology - the study of viruses
  • taxonomy - the study of naming and classification of living organisms
  • biogeography - the study of geographical distribution of living things
  • morphology - the study of structure and form of organisms
  • anatomy - the study of internal organization of organisms 
  • biochemistry - the study of chemistry of living things regarding changes involved in metabolic processes

UPDATE 12 APRIL 2020 :
My oh my! My first entry dekat blog ni. Ya Allah lamanya. Kalau tak salah I, I buat entry ni di surau sebab tengah study. Masa tu maybe I interim atau sem 1 diploma kut. Tengah bukak bukak buku bio Madam Zainab hahaha😂 tgh stress hafal tak masuk kepala.

Pastu tiba terfikir why not I write something kan. Kebetulan time tu bukak pasal definition so I wrote it and the rest is history😂

No comments:

Post a Comment